NOwaxx Hot Rod
Set of 3 calibrated pickups
With the Hot-Rod Set NOwaxx gets around the vintage correctness und dedicates their powers to optimizing every position of the pickups with all means at their disposal.
Neck position: The AlNiCo4 bar magnets support the dynamics of the pickup. The Heavy Formvar wire Ð well-known from old 50s sigle coils Ð emphasizes the highs and gives the neck position a dynamic, fat and very strat-like tone.
Middle position: Also equipped with AlNiCo4 magnets, this pickup generates a dynamic and direct tone. The modern polyurethan enameled wire lets this pickup sound less aggressive Ð ideal for the middle position.
Bridge position: AlNiCo5 magnets are used for this one. These magnets have a higher output and more compression and sustain. The Plain Enamel wire Ð known from 60s single coils Ð has a thinner insulation and gives an extra push to the mids.
- Magnet: AlNiCo4 (Neck, Middle), AlNiCo5 (Bridge)
- Resistance (B/M/N): 7,6 / 5,8 / 5,8 kOhm
- Reversed Middle Pickup
- Wire: Heavy Formvar (Neck), Polyorethane (Middle), Plain Enamel (Bridge)
- Staggering: Modern
- Cover: White (or others)
- NOwaxx© Technology
- Handwound in Bavaria/Germany
- Including 3 pickups, screws, installation instructions
- Optionen / Options (1,2,3,4)
- Pickups auf Anfrage einzeln erhältlich / Pickups available on request