NOwaxx Hot Rod
Set of 3 calibrated pickups
With the Hot-Rod Set NOwaxx gets around the vintage correctness und dedicates their powers to optimizing every position of the pickups with all means at their disposal.
Neck position: The Heavy Formvar wire, well-known from old 50s sigle coils, emphasizes the highs and gives the neck position a dynamic, fat and very strat-like tone.
Middle position: The modern polyurethan enameled wire lets this pickup sound less aggressive - ideal for the middle position.
Bridge position: The Plain Enamel wire, known from 60s single coils, has a thinner insulation and gives an extra push to the mids.
- Magnets: AlNiCo5
- Resistance (B/M/N): ~ 7,6 / 5,8 / 5,8 kOhm (+/-3%)
- RW/RPMiddle Pickup
- Wire: Heavy Formvar (Neck), Polyorethane (Middle), Plain
- Enamel (Bridge)
- Staggering: Vintage (or others)
- Cover: White (or others)
- NOwaxx© Technology
- Handwound in Bavaria/Germany
- Including 3 pickups, screws, installation instructions
- Recommended for clean and low/mid gain
- Also available separately on request