General terms and conditions of the company NOwaxx
The following terms and conditions apply to all deliveries to a consumer who buys goods in this store.
§2 contract conclusion
(1) The following regulations (with regard to a financial statements) apply to a purchase in our internet shop www.nowaxx.de.
(2) Upon conclusion of the contract, a contract is concluded with "NOwaxx, Martin Hornauer, Johann-Schwägerl-Str 4, D-94315 Straubing".
(3) The presentation on www.nowaxx.de is not legally binding for us, but constitutes a non-binding offer for the consumer. By ordering desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer on the purchase.
(4) The consumer can add products to the shopping cart and in the course of the ordering process, select their data and wishes regarding the method of payment or delivery. Only when clicking on the order button does the consumer make a binding offer to conclude a purchase agreement.
(5) The order with all details will be stored by us. The terms and conditions the consumer receives after his order as an e-mail. A retrieval of the terms and conditions is also available at any time via www.nowaxx.de.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment and due date
(1) The indicated prices are inclusive of the legal sales tax. In addition, shipping costs.
(2) The payment options are prepayment or PayPal.
(3) In the payment method "advance payment", the buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price directly after conclusion of the contract.
The delivery time, please refer to any items in the shop. The delivery times given may vary depending on the transaction of the payment (in advance) or delays in the shipping company. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, the deadline ends on the following working day.
§5 retention of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
Consumers are entitled to a 14-day right of withdrawal, whereby no information of reasons are necessary
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must
"NOwaxx, Martin Hornauer, Johann-Schwägerl-Strasse 4, D-94315 Straubing, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org"
inform about revocation by means of a clearly formulated declaration (by post or e-mail). You can use the model withdrawal form (see below).
consequences of Withdrawal
In case of a cancellation, we have to refund all payments we have received from you (including delivery costs) within fourteen days. For the repayment, we use the same means of payment that you have used, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you. In no case will you be charged with the repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
The goods must be returned to us without delay and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
The costs of the return are to be borne by you.
A revocation template can be found at the bottom of this page.
End of revocation